Mahapragya Public School (MPS) is a co-educational English medium School, which admits children of all caste, Community, religion & race without any distinction, creating to the nursery, primary and secondary segments, The school follows the syllabus laid by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Based upon Acharya Mahapragya’s educational philosophy, the school aspires to be a trendsetter by promoting excellence in education.
A century ago Swami Vivekanand said that science and spirituality should be harmonized. Acharya Vinoba Bhave kept on repeating the same principle. MPS focuses to fulfill this ancient dream of our saint philosophers.
Acharya Mahapragya’s educational philosophy states.
“A man’s physical, mental, intellectual and emotional strength should be developed for all-round development of his personality and the goal of education should be to live a peaceful, happy and healthy life.”
Accordingly MPS aims for the overall growth and development of the child in a very clean environment with high moral and value-oriented education intervened into the school curriculum. This will not only enable him to develop a strong and confident self -image but will a’so help him to acquire knowledge, skill and understanding relevant to the demands of contemporary life.
MPS emphasizes upon, to produce good individuals, good family, good society and ultimately good country. Education is closely connected with the social system and hence MPS aims at producing individuals capable of making the social system dynamic with self-reliance, truth, harmony mental balance, patience, integrity fearlessness and above all self-discipline.
Yoga and Science of Living (Jeevan Vigyan) form an integral part of the Curriculum. Thus helping creating a healthy mind in a healthy body. Learning and practicing Jeevan Vigyan increases intellectual and memory power as it gives more importance to the basic source of learning, than to learning itself.
VISION :The school strives to
- Provide a stimulating environment in which students can develop into lively individuals with healthy enquiring minds and problem solving skills.
- Foster realization of the intellectual, emotional and spiritual potential of students.
- Develop a scientific temper, an analytical mind, an open and democratic outlook and a love for the county.
- Create a pleasant and open interaction between students and teachers.
- Enable students to learn and study independently rather than depend on tuition.
- Encourage students to discuss and question rationally.
- Help students to understand the world they live in, learn to be tolerant and respect the independence of individuals, groups and nations.
- Provide quality education in keeping with the Nation Policy of Education 1986.
- To produce the achievers and leaders of tomorrow.
- To promote the all round growth and development of students.
- To develop in students a high morale, good health and wisdom, thus enabling them to live a stress-free, non violent, peaceful life.
- To provide a high standard of education based on sound pedagogical principles and a rich curriculum.
- To develop healthy minds and bodies in students through emphasis on physical education, emotional and cognitive development, and social skills.
- To mould the student’s personality to practise clean living high thinking, build self-confidence and a positive sit- image.
- To emphasize the development of knowledge, skills and understanding relevant to the demands of contemporary life.
- To build respect for the rich Indian traditions and cultural heritage, while ensuring progress in becoming global citizens.